What does “F5” mean? F5 is the keyboard shortcut for refresh and with us you can refresh your mind, body, and life!
Don’t just guess when cutting calories. We use indirect calorimetry to measure your individual metabolism and give you a plan tailored to your body. No guess work.
- Metabolic Test to determine individual metabolism
- Fat loss or performance plan based on your test results
- Detailed daily plan to get your calories just right
- Macro-nutrient breakdown for your goals – you’ll know exactly what you need to eat
Metabolism changes with activity, stress, and diet. We’ll guide you through the process, retest your metabolism, adjust your goals, and help you every step of the way.
- Monthly Metabolic Testing
- Weekly guidance
- Regular calorie and macro-nutrient adjustments to keep you progressing towards your goals and feeling great
- Community Access
You aren’t in this alone! You’ll become part of our F5 community and share recipes, tips, and keep each other accountable. There’s strength in community and a wealth of great tips!
Know your metabolism, know your body.
Your body is not average, it’s unique. Using the usual calorie calculators and body composition tests you’re using a formula for an average person your age, size, weight, gender, activity level. It’s an educated guess at best.
Measuring your individual metabolism is the most accurate way to know Your metabolism. Indirect calorimetry is the gold standard and our method is as accurate as the Douglas Bag Method to know Your metabolism. Once we’ve tested we ca dial in your plan for your body to be successful in reaching your goal. Whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, or maintaining a healthy weight you need to know your metabolism to be successful.