Easy One Skillet Mexican Chicken. An extremely healthy, easy, and quick recipe for flavorful Mexican chicken!
Ahh Mexican food. Oh how I love you. Tacos, burritos, bowls, enchiladas, nachos, quesadillas…(ok you get the point we could be here all day).
Basically, the endless possibilities of Mexican food are insane and I could legit probably eat it everyday.
It’s primary spices and flavors are always delicious and 9 times out of 10 the recipes are super fast and easy to make. And this recipe fits that bill. It requires just a few simple ingredients, one skillet, and minimal time to whip up a tasty feast! This meal would be a convenient weeknight dinner for a busy family or great to make for meal prep on Sunday and have it on hand all week.
And the possibilities with this recipe = infinite.
- Eat it straight up with a spoon
- Make a bowl with quinoa or rice
- Roll it in some tortillas and add some canned sauce for enchiladas
- Spoon it onto tortillas for tacos
- Sprinkle it on tortilla chips, top with cheese, bake it up, and boom: nachos
- Wrap it in a mega tortilla for burritos
- Serve it with eggs for a Mexican breakfast skillet
- And the list goes on…